SQL Server DBA
SQL Server DBA based in the Tyne and Wear area of the North East paying GBP40,000 to GBP45,000 per year.
SQL Server/ETL/T-SQL/Windows Server 2012.
Growth and expansion across the board means we are now looking to attract a SQL Server DBA for our nationally known client with skills in SQL Server 2012, Windows Server, Database Design/Architecture, Clustering and High Availability Systems, with commercial exposure to Cloud-based technologies.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience of administrating Mission critical SQL Server database systems
- ETL processes using SSIS
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Windows 2012/Active Directory/IIS Administration
- Experience of patching/updating procedures and practices in a multi-host environment
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure etc.)
Candidates will ideally had exposure to a number of Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server and SQL Server, with exposure to IIS and cloud technologies on a regular basis, working as part of tight-knit team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing regular infrastructure and systems analysis to produce user requirements and convert them into specifications and deliverables
- Day-to-day management and support of tombola's infrastructure and applications
- Automation of cloud services and managing and scaling the architecture
- Mentor/train team members as and when needed
To learn more about this newly created role working as a SQL Server DBA based in the Sunderland area of the North East; please call and speak with David Spibey here in our Manchester offices or please email me a copy of your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.