Are you a recently qualified Accountant with previous Practice experience looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career?
You will be working for a professional accountancy practice as part of the Accounts team within their Head Office.
As a firm, they have an excellent reputation with their clients across the South West. Their focus is on providing the highest level of service with a proactive approach to their clients. They have a proven record for supporting staff development and progression; they offer long term opportunities for those that are career focused individuals.
Due to successive growth of the company, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and focused newly qualified accountant who will work within a dynamic team and support the Senior Consultant/Partners within the practice. You will be involved in ensuring that deadlines are met for their clients as well as looking for opportunities to demonstrate the high service level they offer.
A competitive salary as well as support for further training and development will be available for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include;-
* Preparation of annual accounts and personal tax returns
* Preparation of tax computations both personal and corporate
* Prepare and review management accounts for presentation to clients
* Review work prepared by colleagues
* the knowledge to review and compile when required VAT and CIS submissions
* be open to the idea of networking to promote the business
* Newly qualified ACCA / CIMA
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong knowledge of taxes, in particular CIS, VAT, Corporate & Personal Taxes
* Self managing and organised
* Proficient in the use of MS Office, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
* Car Owner