Quality Assurance Administrator (maternity cover)
Job Elements: -
• Managing the review and update of documents, such as Standard operating procedures and batch documentation.
• Batch review and release.
• Administration of Quality systems such as complaints, internal audits, deviations and CAPA.
• Preparation of Product Quality Reviews for food and pharmaceutical products.
• Conducting Internal audits (experience of auditing preferred, but training can be provided).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum two years within a quality assurance environment in the pharmaceutical or food industry.
• Good computer skills, particularly Word and Excel.