Cosmetic Painter / Painter
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cosmetic Painter/ Painter to join the busy team at our Lloyd Bodyshop, Newcastle.
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
The main purpose of the Painter’s role is to carry out all auc / refinishing work to a very high standard.
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out timely, accurate repairs in accordance with estimates and insurance company requirements thereby maximising labour sales in the Bodyshop.
- Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and reporting any further damage not listed on the work instructions.
- Ensuring good standards of housekeeping at all times.
- Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
- Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Bodyshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
- Responding positively to the requests of the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the Bodyshop Team.
- Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
- Raising concerns with the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor.
- Observing all relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- Carrying out other duties as required from time to time.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. initially and then moving over to a back shift of which the standard hours are 4.30p.m.to 1.30a.m 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday), also working overtime as required.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52982984 / INDHP