An experienced Senior Analyst is required to join the expanding Analysis & Insight function for an award-winning agency delivering next-generation data marketing solutions that empower marketers with Data, Analysis, Technical and Strategic Planning services. The Company are experts in designing, building and maintaining complex marketing databases with billions of rows of data.
Working across the company's exciting range of blue chip clients the Senior Analyst will take a key role in a variety of projects, therefore a very strong background in databases and analytics is required. The right individual should be an excellent communicator, comfortable explaining complex problems to non-technical colleagues and clients, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment working across several clients and projects at the same time.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Executing analysis projects such as recommendation engines, cluster segmentations and propensity models
- Work with internal Client Services and Analysis teams, as well as external client marketing teams, to help identify customer targeting opportunities, and translate these into marketing campaigns
- Perform post campaign reporting and analysis, employing statistical techniques to test for the robustness of results
- Detailing the results of analysis in a format suitable for a non-technical audience, typically PowerPoint presentations
- Able to advise on the design of marketing databases, working closely with the team of database engineers
- Use knowledge of data exploration techniques to understand the raw data, including anomalies and limitations
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree educated with a relevant computer/science based background
- Proven experience working closely with relational databases (MS SQL preferred)
- Previous experience in analytical tools and languages such as R, SQL Server Analysis Services, SAS, SPSS or similar
- Comfortable dealing with large customer and transactional datasets
- Experience of analysis projects such as customer segmentations, cluster analysis and propensity models
- Able to turn an analysis objective into a practical and operational solution
- Proficient in a variety of computing languages (experience of .NET desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Clear thinker with excellent numeracy skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Analyst seeking a role offering plenty of variety and challenge, to make an impact in the trusted data partner of some of the UK's biggest retail, leisure, finance, telecoms and gaming businesses. Competitive salary is on offer based on experience. London W1 location. Apply now!