The key responsibilities of this team and the role is to produce, validate and distribute regular and regulatory daily, weekly and monthly reporting to internal and external partners, via a variety of mediums and undertake ad hoc analysis.
The individual will become a subject matter expert within this operational area and will have the opportunity to support the business across various work streams, interacting with a wide range of stakeholders and providing appropriate insight and recommendations based on the analysis undertaken.
- Deliver reporting to the service level agreement specific to each report.
- Attention to detail is a key competency.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all the available data sources, reports and analysis produced for TSB.
- Populate TSB regular reports with data as required; ensuring the management information is accurate and fit for purpose.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of TSB products.
- Review, amend and create procedures that are robust and efficient.
- Understand the data within the reports and question any anomalies.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting and data.
- Coach others with their technical and personal development to deliver expert support to all key stakeholders.
- Highly numerate with experience in business/analytical discipline.
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence software and associated tools (eg Business Objects, SQL, Toad).
- MI Software Applications, Business Objects, SQL
- Strong planning and organisation, specifically the ability to process numerous pieces of work simultaneously and deliver all to short deadlines and with high degree of quality.
- Good understanding of MI systems, data sources and lending platforms.
- Good team coach, able to motivate and develop the team.
Important Skills and Knowledge areas
- Analytical skills
- MI software applications
- Business Objects
- Oral Communication
- Self/work organisation