Web/Graphic Designer - Pembroke
Pembroke, Pembrokeshire (SA71 4DH)
Time Basis: Full Time
Contractual Basis: Permanent
Salary: Based on experience.
Our client are looking for a creative Web/Graphic Designer to showcase their skills.
Join our clients leading multi-disciplinary design agency in the creation and development of visual identities, digital projects and print media. A great location, a busy friendly environment and a broad client base.
- strong interpersonal skills.
- a keen sense of aesthetic.
- pro-active team player with creative input.
- good work ethic.
- capable of working independently.
Skills and knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years agency experience designing graphics, web and print.
- Brand creation and implementation.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- The design and build of website layouts.
- Designing for print and web media on a mac using In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Creative web design and development experience with excellent knowledge of current web design and development trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of XHTML, CSS, PHP, SQL database interfaces, WordPress, Dynamic HTML, cross browser experience (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc), Search Engine Optimisation.
- E-commerce web design and development experience, including secure online payment integration.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with proven agency experience who can show a portfolio of relevant design skills and the right personality to work within our clients team.
Apply online with your CV and covering letter with examples and/or links to your most recent work.