Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Randstad Education are working with an all girls secondary school in London Borough of Bexley who are looking for a Science Teacher to join their teaching staff from January 2017.
The school is situated in the heart of the Borough, with excellent rail and road links. The school has an established SLT, in their most recent Ofsted they were rated 'Good' and the 2016 KS4 Cohort received 68% A*-C alongside A2 results off 54% A*-B.
If you are interested in this role then the successful candidate will be required to:
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons at KS3 and KS4 (therefore a detailed knowledge of the curriculum is crucial)
* Participate in and organise relevant extra-curricular activities
* Assist colleagues within your department
* Monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
To be considered for this role, you must hold -
* Qualified Teacher Status & eligibility to work in the UK;
* A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required);
* Relevant recent teaching experience.
* A first degree in a science based specialism
If successful you will recieve:
* A competitive daily rate
* Good standards of behaviour & a supportive leadership team
* A high quality continuing personal development plan
All applicants will be subject to Randstad's compliance procedures. Due to time constraints interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are recieved. If you have notice to give you are strongly advised to apply as the school will wait for the right candidate.