Assistant Lettings Manager
Assistant Lettings Manager - Upto £39,000 OTE plus Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join one of our busiest lettings offices outside of London. With one of the highest turnovers in any of our Country Offices and an exclusive property portfolio, Windsor offers great earning potential.
Why Hamptons International?
-We are a leading residential agent with an extensive portfolio of properties - with a strong presence in London and the South of England already, our knowledge and expertise also reaches an large international clientele.
-We represent over 105,000 international properties from £50,000 up to £128,million, with 7,000 International Affiliate Partner offices.
-We win awards - a lot! We have won The Sunday Times Gold Award for Best Large Estate Agency FOUR years running.
-We have over 140 years` experience in selling and letting and are still at the forefront with new innovative ideas to secure our position as market leaders year on year.
-Our award winning training team will provide you with the tools you need to progress and excel through the business, and with a network of 85+ offices opportunities are endless!
-By attracting the best people and ensuring you are trained to the very highest standards, we work hard to get our customers the very best results.
As an Assistant Lettings Manager/Senior Lettings Negotiator your role will involve:
- Ensuring that the business strategy is communicated to all employees.
- Assisting the Manager in motivating the team.
- Educating the team in the generation of new business.
- Achieving your own personal objectives and targets that have been set.
- Understanding the departmental profit and loss account in order to assist the office in a pro-active manner.
- Ensuring that all internal audit standards are maintained.
- Assisting the Manager with enhancing the brand with external customers.
- Assisting with the advertising plan for the branch.
- Developing strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
- Identifying opportunities to work with and referring business to other departments/divisions.
- Encompass our core values - Trust, Dedication, Excellence, Innovation and Professionalism.
- Sales background (influence, persuasion and negotiating skills).
- 3 years experience in Residential Lettings preferable.
- Possess a proven track record in winning instructions and hitting targets.
- A team player who is able to lead and motivate others around you.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence.
- A positive `can do` attitude.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role with excellent career development then please apply