Administrator – Operations Administration Assistant (AWDO-P2833)
Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant required for a well-established, leading Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £14,500 - £15,400 +Benefits
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant that works to a high level of accuracy and has excellent data entry, organisational, customer service and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant you will work on behalf of personal injury solicitors.
As the Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant you will be responsible for a number of case files, which will involve booking appointments with the Company’s panel of experts, liaising with hospitals and doctors, sourcing medical records, providing updates to solicitors and carrying out general administrative duties.
Successful candidates working as the Administrator / Operations Administration Assistant will have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work with a high attention to detail.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Inputting data with speed and accuracy
- Liaising with treatment providers, clients and solicitors in a professional manner
- Processing reports and invoices correctly
- Meeting productivity targets
- Working cohesively as part of a team
- Keeping up to date diaries and tasks
- Maintaining confidentiality in accordance with DPA guidelines
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- The person appointed will be able to work calmly under pressure
- You will be able to project a polite and professional attitude
- A keenness to learn and develop
- Attention to detail is a must
- You will be an enthusiastic team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proclaim experience is a distinct advantage
In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following:
- English and Maths to G.C.S.E standard Grade C or equivalent
- Computer literate and database experience
- Interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Office Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency