Field Stocktaking Manager
New opportunity alert! WIS International are looking for a Field Stocktaking Managers!
Would you like to earn a very competitive salary in excess of UPTO £25,000 (depending on experience) per annum?
Would you be interested in an exciting opportunity to join our innovative team in Stevenage, Hertfordshire?
Here at WIS International, we are recruiting for a Field Stocktaking Managers based at in Stevenage, Hertfordshire to support the area Manager in executing inventory and managing a busy office. The successful Field Stocktaking Manager will receive a competitive starting salary of UPTO £25,000 per annum depending upon experience + pension, Bupa & performance based incentives!
So what will you be doing?
The Field Stocktaking Manager will:
- Oversee and guide team(s) in the inventory process to ensure that their counts are conducted efficiently, accurately and profitably
- Organise and manage the recruitment, and onboarding process to ensure enough suitable, trained resource available at all times
- Through active observations and coaching develop, and motivate crews
- Ensure a succession is in place and monitored to ensure all positions are covered and teams are being developed.
- Organise and plan all logistics needed to meet the people and scheduling requirements for your specific Account (s).
- Proactively and consistently manage all aspects of poor performance within your allocated teams
We are looking for someone who has first class people management, strong retail or inventory background, communication skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
Still Interested? Please read on…
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, Inditex (Zara) and Dunelm Mill.
With a very strong branded proposition our market share has continued to grow due to the professionalism & valued service we provide to our retail clients. As a result of our success and growing reputation in our sector, we have an exciting opportunity for an additional Operations Manager to join the Regional Team in Stevenage.
What makes you the perfect Field Stocktaking Manager?
- A proven achiever in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Capable of achieving results through others, by leading and developing your team
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships as well as being able to influence others
- A highly organized, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Current Clean driving license
- You should have the ability to inspire and lead teams with a high level of business acumen
As this role is very much field based part of the Field Stocktaking Manager role will require you to travel and involve nights away.
At WIS International we pride ourselves on our successful training & people development, if you have a passion for people and strong leadership and management skills, combined with an eye for detail and a can do attitude, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our Field Stocktaking Manager, then please click 'Apply’ today and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!