We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Air Menzies International we are currently looking for a new Administrator to join our team based at London Gatwick. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £15,000 - £17,000 per annum.
AMI works exclusively with freight forwarders and courier companies, offering highly competitive air freight rates and transport services around the world. Our product range covers export, import and cross-trade, based on cargo, express and time definite international road freight.
About the Administrator role
Working alongside the company HR Officer, providing an effective administration support to the Managers and employees.
Key Responsibilities of our Administrator will include:
- Filing in date order on a weekly basis
- Updating & monitoring of all authorised leave for employees
- Responsible for arranging maintenance work to be completed where required
- Carryout weekly fire alarm test – documenting in log book
- Maintain accurate personnel records for all employees, attend disciplinary/investigation meetings as notetaker, ensuring copies are kept in Personnel files. Completion of all referencing for new employees prior to start date. .
- Set up and maintain employee personnel files to the required standard ensuring records are up to date and readily available. Relocate leaver files accordingly.
- Support the management team in arranging and documenting all communication to staff including letter and memo writing.
- Supporting the HR Officer with all aspects of HR as and when required.
What we’re looking for in our Administrator
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational, planning and administrative skills and a good eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at different levels and from different geographical and ethnic cultures
- Experience of working in a busy, sometimes high pressure environment
- Ability to deal with work of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Packages e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ensure safety is never compromised whilst fully complying with The Health & Safety at Work Act
So if you would like to join our team as our new Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!