Electronics Design Engineer
An Electronics Design Engineer role has just become available for a candidate to join a team of specialist engineers in the field of RF, FPGA, Embedded and Mechanical, to assist with the design and development of low power electronic devices with wireless capabilities. Based just outside of Leeds, this company is within a commutable distance from York, Sheffield, Manchester, Huddersfield and Halifax.
The client would like a candidate to have these skills:
- At least 2 years working in a hardware design role
- Analogue and Digital electronics
- Knowledge of Power Supply design
- BSc degree in Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge of RF or Antenna design
- PCB Layout (Altium or Similar)
- Knowledge of design for EMC
- At least 4 years working in a hardware design role
The salary range for this role would be from GBP30,000 to GBP45,000 dependent on relevant experience and the client interview start date is Monday 17th October. Therefore if this opportunity to really excel as an Electronics Design Engineer does interest you then please do get in contact with Jordan Pickering via email on (see below) or by applying through this advert.