Are you looking to join a school with an outstanding OFSTED ranking?
Do you have a passion for working in KS1?
Would you be excited to join and work with a well respected and supportive school? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a year 1 teacher for a school situated in Hull. The school currently hosts just over 350 students from the local area and have worked hard to earn the fantastic reputation it currently has
* On-site parking
* Enthusiastic & respectful students
* Spacious and modern staff-room
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* Experience in KS1
* Excellent organisational skills
* Qualified Teacher Status
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today!