Year 5 Teacher
KS2 Teacher - Milton Keynes
January 2017 - July 2017
Are you a strong teacher with good behaviour management skills? Looking to join a school with a Good OFSTED ranking? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a year 5 teacher for a school based in Milton Keynes. The school believes their children will thrive in an environment where they feel happy, safe, valued and respected. They aim to ensure they are motivated by learning and offered the best opportunities that they can provide.
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Supportive and welcoming colleagues
- PPA time
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience in KS2
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, please call Shannon Ingram on 01582 811878 or email your CV to Luton@andstadeducation.co.uk
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.