Part Time Bus Dev Exec - Newry - BJYMCH3660
Part Time Sales Merchandisers required
Permanent Position available in: Newry & County Armagh
Salary: GBP7.57 per hour + bonus, plus mileage, company iPad and mobile phone
Hours: 20 hours per week to be worked between Monday and Thursday.
What will you be doing?
- Working as a part-time Sales Merchandiser, visiting designated independent stores within your territory, increasing the sales, visibility and availability of the products
- Developing great business relationships with key store contacts, and using your influence to agree plans to maximise the impact of any promotions or product launches in store
- Advising retailers of new products and promotions
- Carrying stock to enable you to offer the retailers great deals
- Ensuring existing and new displays meet high standards and follow agreed plans & negotiating for extra and improved display space
Who are we looking for?
- Exceptional individuals who are passionate about confectionary products and about doing a great job and making a difference!
- Someone who wants the responsibility to manage their own territory and will be excited about a part time role that allows them to really focus and develop their sales skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships and trust and influence in store
- Full UK Driving license and own car essential
What previous experience could you have?
It is all about your passion to do a great job, whether you are up for a challenge and ready to take the next step in your career, however we welcome applications from anyone with a sales or retail background, especially FMCG retail experts, field sales professionals or anyone keen to develop a career within field sales.
Who are we?
A World Leading FMCG company has brought trusted brands to consumers in the UK since 1932. Representing this client's products you would be working for CPM - the UK's largest Field Marketing Agency. CPM are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people - innovative people like you with the drive and enthusiasm to perform at your best. We have a great talent programme and invest in developing our people and making them and our teams a success.
What can we offer you?
A great flexible part time opportunity, with all the training you will need. All you need is the right attitude and potential and we'll give you all the tools you need, including an iPad and phone.
- Working for CPM as a Confectionery Consultant representing confectionary products.
- Salary is GBP7.57 per hour with 4 weeks paid holiday pro-rata per annum
- Business mileage is paid at 32p per mile for the first 150 miles per week and 23p after that. CPM will also provide business insurance for your named vehicle. You will still need your own personal insurance. Full T&C's apply.
- Please note that you will be using your own car for this role
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted.