An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Consultant to join GP Strategies Training Ltd based in Stockport.
As a Telesales Consultant your key duties and responsibilities include:
- The development of new employer business through designated telesales marketing campaigns ensuring that specific occupational and geographical sales activity is in line with targets and contractual expectations.
- The marketing and promoting of GPSTLs full range of capabilities as directed by the Telesales Coordinator.
An ideal Telesales Consultant will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Good standard of secondary education.
- Proven track record in Telesales
- Relevant outward bound telesales experience.
- Excellent telephone and personal communication skills.
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Good administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good networking skills.
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy levels
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary as well as the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday
GPSTL is a wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation. GP Strategies trades on the New York Stock Exchange as GPX. Founded in 1966, with a world-wide staff of 1700 professionals, GP Strategies is one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world and has provided training support in over 70 countries. GP Strategies has been trading in the UK since 1997, and its UK acquisitions have been trading since 1972. Our core business is training and development.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 52972979 / INDHP