Care Assistant / Support Worker
We have an opportunity for a Care Assistant / Support Worker to join our team in Barnstaple.
Rate Of Pay: £7.50 per hour weekdays and £10 per hour weekends. We also pay 25p per mile and offer excellent employee benefits
Ark Home Healthcare delivers high quality and personalised healthcare services in domiciliary, complex and 24/7 live-in care.
Working as a Care Assistant / Support Worker is a unique career, every day is different, with fresh challenges but also rewarding achievements. After you finish your care shift, you can go home knowing you have made a difference to people’s lives – not everyone can say that.
Care Assistant / Support Worker - You will be:
- Assisting with personal care i.e. bathing, dressing, skin care, shaving, oral care and toileting
- Helping with general tasks such as collection of prescriptions and paying bills
- Meal preparation i.e. menu planning, preparing and serving foods
- Domestic duties including changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Assisting with medication
Care Assistant / Support Worker - You will have:
- Genuine care for others
- Good communication skills
- A current full valid driving license and access to a vehicle for work
- Flexible approach to working hours
Work for us: It’s great working for Ark and here’s why:
- Paid induction
- Comprehensive clinical training package giving you real opportunities for development
- Funding towards QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications
- Career progression with a growing nationwide home healthcare provider
If you are looking for a career which makes a positive impact in people’s lives, please click “Apply” today.
Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age
This Care Assistant / Support Worker role may be relevant if you have previous experience of: Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Social Care, Social Worker, Home Support, Child Support, Care Coordinator, Disability Support, Vulnerable Care, Elderly Care, Adult Care, Mental Health Worker, Relief Carer, Waking Night Worker, Outreach Support, Dementia Care, Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Youth Worker and Project Worker.