A family-owned business established in 1964, Lloyd Ltd has a long-standing reputation for supplying quality agricultural, construction and gardening equipment and servicing throughout the North of England and the Scottish Borders. Committed to our customers, we are focused on providing excellent customer service and support. Due to the continued growth of our business, our Newcastle branch now has a vacancy for a Parts Advisor.
As a Parts Advisor your responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively build rapport with customers face to face and over the telephone, asking questions to understand their requirements
- Quote prices and availability of stock merchandise and accessories
- Monitor and maintain agreed parts stock levels, maximising availability of items, ensuring the Parts Manager is kept informed of stock movement and shortages
- Check all parts and accessories are in good order on receipt from supplier
- Support the Parts Manager and team to deliver objectives
- Ensures all parts and accessories are correctly stored and located and appropriate housekeeping standards are met
- Maintain health and safety responsibilities within the branch.
The ideal Parts Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Have customer relations experience within a Parts Department (Agricultural, construction, industrial or horticultural).
- Be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be IT literate
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52972983 / INDHP