Night Shift Home Care Assistant Job - Germoe, Penzance
We are looking for experienced Home Care Assistants to join our friendly team working with a client in their own home in the Penzance area of Cornwall. Our client is an elderly gentleman who suffers with Parkinson’s disease.
We are seeking compassionate and empathetic Care Assistants to work night shifts in Germoe, supporting our client with complex health needs in their own home. You will be included into a 7 night a week rota with Newcross Members.
This job role could include supporting our client in a variety of ways, such as:
- Personal Care
- Support Management
- Knowledge of Parkinson’s Disease
- Light Domestic Duties
Ideally you will have experience in one or more of these areas, however any experience in a complex care role could be accepted. You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support, and in order to ensure that you always have enough work you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
You will form an integral part of the Newcross Care at Home team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with personalised care plans that enrich lives.
The benefits of joining Newcross' Complex Care Team include:
- Salary £9.50hr paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours that suit you
- Free DBS check upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Free ongoing training through credits earned as you work
- Client-specific induction during the day
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24/7 service from dedicated Central Support team.
In order to apply for this Care Assistant job, you will need:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Own transport preferable
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.