Complex Care Assistant Job in Falmouth - Free Uniform & DBS!
Complex Care Assistant Job in Falmouth
We are seeking compassionate and empathetic Home Care Assistants to join our Complex Care Team in the Truro area, providing support and assistance to a gentleman in his own home.
We are looking for carers to cover a range of afternoon, evening and nighttime shifts including: 15:00 - 20:00 or 15:00 - 22:00 three to four days a week, and 22:00 - 08:00 three nights a week.
This support could include:
- Challenging Behaviour
- Personal Care
- Support Management
- Conveen management
- Knowledge of Parkinson’s Disease
- Light Domestic Duties
Ideally you will have experience in one or more of these areas, however any experience in a complex care role could be accepted. You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support, and in order to ensure that you always have enough work you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
You will form an integral part of the Newcross Complex Care team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with personalised care plans that enrich lives.
Due to the nature of this role, it is desirable that you have access to your own transportation.
Benefits of working as a Newcross Home Care Assistant:
- Up to £12.27/hour, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours that suit you
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Free ongoing training through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One to one relationship with a local service manager based in Truro
- 24/7 service from dedicated Central Support team
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Upon joining, you’ll receive a full in-house induction as well as an introduction to the client you will be supporting, their needs and care plan. You’ll receive any training necessary to top up your skills, including a shadow shift if required.
To apply for this role you will need:
- The ability to prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care desirable
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.