Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead (Learning & Development) based in London.
Do you have proven experience of Global Learning Programme requirements?
Do you have Project Management competency on supervised projects?
Do you have a recognised Project Management qualification?
Do you have experience of overseeing and managing the workload of a team?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, read on…
GP Strategies Ltd is looking for a Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead to be responsible on a day-to-day basis for the administration and co-ordination related to the Regional Delivery teams and associated activities allocated by Global Delivery Manager.
As a Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Be the point of contact for the Global Delivery regional teams to advise on the key delivery processes and to run process training sessions where required.
- Oversee the process of the creation and timely submission of Annual Demand Plans from each region working with our client’s counterparts. Gather the regional data into a Global Annual Demand Plan and be the point of contact for demand plan enquires and ensure timelines and quality of data are adhered to.
- Ensure Regional Delivery Managers (RDM) assemble the Quarterly Schedules accurately and by the set deadline.
- To be accountable for managing the reporting requirements for KPI/SLA data. Cascade monthly KPI/SLA data to the RDMs for validation and collate responses back each month.
- Monitor MSA reporting and ensure RDMs are submitting the required reports (Take Up reports, Evaluation reports, Instructor Feedback reports, Savings reports) and documents (including Annual Demand Plans, Quarterly Schedules and Instructor Certifications) in the correct format to meet the MSA requirements.
- To review all monthly client learner evaluation data and initiate course or instructor investigations with RDMs and programme managers for all items not meeting SLA or KPI requirements and to ensure the Instructor Database and Instructor Certifications database is kept up to date
- Build regional relationships with regional delivery management both onshore and offshore
- Ensure that all activities in relation to the client’s demand plan are achieved in line with the MSA/SLA, within budget, to contract and on schedule.
- To support the PMO Global Programmes Project Manager when required, create communications to RDMs when requested on Global Programmes, creating the required documentation and ensuring plans are in line with processes and the project strategy, and to assist Regional Delivery Managers to source suitable trainers when required.
- Understand processes for creation of materials and storage location, and LAO processes on scheduling, printing rosters, forms and reports.
- Ensure the proper use of Yammer and promote the features to all regions and programme managers.
- Support the PMO Global Programmes Project Manager when required and to create communications to RDMs when requested on Global Programmes, creating the required documentation and ensuring plans are in line with processes and the project strategy.
An ideal Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead will have the following skills and qualifications:
- This role is both demanding and rewarding and will require someone with very strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure are essential.
- Strong analytical and data reporting skills, knowledge of appropriate quality systems, and a good standard of education are essential for this role.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office packages especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required along with a flexible approach to working.
In return for this you will receive a highly competitive salary along with excellent benefits package.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
GPSL, a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), is a global performance improvement company. GPSL supports organisations in improving their ability to service their customers’ needs through innovative and creative training interventions, consulting, and business improvement solutions.
It is the policy of GPSL that all eligible persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment on the basis of merit.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 52972975 / INDHP