Part Time Warehouse Operatives
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Part Time Warehouse Operatives to work at our client’s state of the art national distribution centre at Magna Park, Milton Keynes.
Main duties of the role include:
- Using Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods, ranging from beers wines & spirits to sauces, confectionary, pet food and domestic cleaning equipment
- Manually stacking items in roll cages on ride on trucks (LLOP) guided by Voice Recognition Headsets and trigger scanners.
- Other duties may include loading and unloading and maintaining site hygiene
Benefits to the role include:
- Brand new warehouse
- Regular work
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Paid training
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Fixed Term contracts available
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Onsite gym
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic atmosphere
- Variety of shifts to suit you
The working hours for this role are flexible to suit you! Part time hours and weekend working are available.
For those colleagues who commit to working 5 days from 7 plus additional overtime as requested, have excellent attendance (max 3 unauthorised absences) and perform at the expected productivity targets there will be:
- Guaranteed work for a minimum of 6 months
- Guaranteed 37.5 hours minimum per week
Please note, at the end of the 6 month period it is not the intention to remove or reduce staff numbers so employment will continue thereafter. During this period there will be the opportunity for those who have excellent attendance and productivity rates to gain permanent full time employment with the client.
The rate of pay for this role is £8.00 per hour for days and £8.50 per hour for nights. Overtime is payable at an increased rate.