Canute are looking for a well- rounded Warehouse Manager to oversee our 50,000sq ft facility in Golborne, Warrington.
The Canute Group continue to be one of the fastest growing, global supply chain providers operating today providing a range of logistic solutions including road haulage, freight forwarding, supply chain management and storage solutions.
As a Warehouse Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Manage all aspects, including being able to operate our WMS Red Prairie, Manage inbound / Outbound stock.
- We would also expect the successful person to be prepared to carry out all warehouse duties when required, forklift driving, picking ect,
- A requirement is also to ensure all applicable charges are captured and invoiced to our customers on a weekly basis and strictly control all associated costs.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday as required to suit the business needs
In return for this you will receive:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 28 days holiday per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Cashplan (employee funded)
- Death In Service benefit
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52962970 / INDMP