Resourcing Manager - Recruitment Policy & Procedures
Resourcing Manager (Recruitment Policy & Procedures) required for initial 6-9-month contract for large public sector client based in Edinburgh
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Resourcing Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be involved in the design and implementation of recruitment policies and procedures for two new organisations in Scotland.
- HR knowledge and expertise, particularly in the design and delivery of policies and recruitment processes.
- Ability and confidence to seek out, and present clearly to colleagues, the range of possible HR recruitment solutions and options available and make recommendations.
- A track record in delivering HR solutions within a challenging timescale, using proportionate project management techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills - this position will work closely with sponsorship teams and new Chief Executives to develop bespoke solutions
- CIPD qualification
- Prior experience of working in the public sector
- Prior experience of working with new organisations to support commencement
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.