Science Teachers - Flintshire
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified Science Teachers to work in Secondary Schools in Flintshire on a supply basis. We want to provide our schools with innovative and inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher then we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
To be considered for this role applicants will have to register with the EWC (see ewc.wales for more information)
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a Science Qualification
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Good communication skills, adaptability and reliability
What to expect from working with Excell;
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Being part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Annual safeguarding training