Block Management Assistant
BLOCK MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Sheridan's are recruiting a new member to join our Block Management team at our Shefford office, looking after a growing portfolio of properties throughout the Home Counties.
- Previous property experience beneficial
- Day to day maintenance
- Dealing with contractors
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Health and Safety contracts
- General office administration
- IT literacy / property management package
- Car driver / owner
- One in Three Saturdays
- Negotiable salary based on experience
Apply in the first instance by sending your CV to Tim Sheridan by clicking the apply button.