Traffic Support and Tracking Manager
At Aviva we help people build financial resilience over the long term. Many struggle to make good, long term financial decisions. Our brains aren't wired that way and there are few social norms which help. This presents us with a real opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
Aviva is one of the oldest companies in the UK. We've evolved many times and we're doing it again. We are a collaborative organisation that is on the long journey to becoming truly customer centred. Doing so in such a large organization is challenging, and it's not for everyone. But if the opportunity to have a positive impact on the future of 30 million customers appeals, then read on.
We are building a global digital design studio, but our headquarters is in Hoxton square to deliver on this ambiton. And we're building a team to fill this studio. To support this we're looking for a traffic manager to help us manage resourcing and process for the design studio.
We need someone to come and help us manage the day to day traffic for the studio, as well as shape the overall process. This is a great opportunity to get things done the way you want them done.
You will need to be smart, ambitious and flexible. You will need to be patient, and understand that some things we will be able to fix straight away, but some things will take a little while.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Part of Product Delivery management
- Working with and supporting the creative leaders to align resources and timing against the DP&D Roadmap, and ensuring the right resources are on the righ tprojects
- Managing Creative Traffic and resource alignment
- Working to support Technology and global markets to establish timelines and deliveries
- Working across DP&D to establish and work within processes and guidelines for critical deliveries
- Understanding of Technology and Design Deliveries and ability to problem solve within constraints of time and resources
- Management and support of resource capabilities and needs
- Support Product Delivery Management and creative leaders
- Making sure the departments commercials are up to date and accurate.
- Negotiating with agencies and freelancers on rates.
Skills & Experience required
Previous experience in this or similar role at an agency or a studio
Experience with distributed teams.
Strong ability to take charge and be directive as necessary
Balance that with keen awareness of timelines and delivery standards
Diplomacy and good people management skills
Masterful ability to manage timelines and project tracking and collaboration tools
Strong ability to problem solve and un-block
Must have keen understanding oversight, work, effort, and quality in creative design (UX & VisD) with demonstrated experience
Must have demonstrated skills and experience in project management
29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
10% on target performance bonus
Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
Aviva flexible benefits
Season ticket loan