Sales And Procurement Consultant
We are looking for a Sales & Procurement Consultant to join our team covering the North West region on a full time basis.
Location: North West
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience + Benefits package (including company pension and uniform)
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Sales & Procurement Consultant - What’s the role?
To work proactively providing support to Managers, Supervisors and Employees in order to achieve Team sales targets and help facilitate efficient daily operations.
Sales & Procurement Consultant - What will I be responsible for?
- Assisting a team to develop and sustain national sales and procurement
- Customer support and maintaining customer partnerships
- Research into new potential accounts. This will involve internet research, following leads by phone and email.
- Assisting with the coordination of daily movements
- Monitoring and reporting sales against weekly targets
- Maintaining contract pricing and a database of contacts and enquiries
- Dealing with customer or internal requests efficiently and responding to customers in a timely manner
- Follow customer and internal procedures in an effective and efficient way
- Updating relevant spread sheets for internal monitoring purposes
- Provide holiday cover across the department when necessary
- Keep up to date with announcements, news items and process updates as detailed on the Stobart Group employee portal – Stobart Central
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales & Procurement Consultant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
For Stobart employees: If you are short-listed for an interview, you must inform your line manager in advance
This Sales & Procurement Consultant role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a Sales Manager, Field Sales, Regional Sales, Area Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development Manager, Procurement Manager, Head Of Sales, Key Account Manager, New Business Director, Client Acquisition, Customer Relationship, Sales Coordinator.