We are looking for a Site Supervisor to join our team at the Biomass Plant in Tilbury, Essex on a full time basis.
Shift Pattern: 50 hours per week
Salary: £34,800 + Benefits package (including company pension and uniform)
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Site Supervisor - What’s the role?
- Exceptional opportunity to manage a Biomass Site.
- Responsible for all site activity including plant operations, organisation of maintenance, administration, personnel matters and local relations.
Site Supervisor - What will I be responsible for?
- Use all appropriate PPE supplied. (Required training provided) and ensure all persons on the facility are using the appropriate PPE at all times.
- Delivering high standards of safety across the site 24/7
- Ensure the site operates at capacity, within budget, and to optimise production in a economical, safe and reliable way.
- Planning and managing the processing of all incoming feedstock and monitoring quality control
- Maximising operating efficiency and margins with site P&L responsibility
- Reporting, analysing and addressing variances (weekly/monthly KPI’s)
- Managing and supporting contractors
- Be available 24/7 for call out emergencies
- Maintaining safe systems of work, good site appearance, risk assessment of safety, health and the environment.
- Maintaining adequate records and liaising as required with EA and HSE (Regulators)
- Adhering to the site Environmental Permits and Planning conditions
- Managing communications and building relationships with suppliers and customers
- Performance management, recruiting and training of a team.
To submit your CV for this exciting Site Supervisor opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
For Stobart employees: If you are short-listed for an interview, you must inform your line manager in advance