Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
This school on the border of Waltham Forest and Newham are looking for a year 4 teacher to join them in helping their pupils achieve academic excellence.
The school are very proud of their achievements of their pupils and staff. They are looking for inspirational and creative teachers to enable every pupil to fulfil their potential and be inspired to learn as well as learning to inspire.
The school is a larger than average foundation school welcoming pupils from nursery to Key Stage 4. They were rated as a good school at the last Ofsted inspection in 2013. They are a trust school which is proud to have pupils from diverse backgrounds and multiple of faiths.
They are an expanding school; they are excited to be moving to a new building in September with state of the art facilities. The school offers a range of extra-curricular activities including the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme, and a summer activities program.
The school offers a fantastic NQT program. All NQTs will have a mentor who works with them daily, and a tailor made programme where you will be able to pick areas of teaching you wish to focus on. All teachers are put onto an improving teacher practice programme, which allows their staff to continuously develop. The school offers a wide range of CPD opportunities to all it's staff and excellent internal career progression paths.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
Visits are encouraged, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.