Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Programme Co-ordinator to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, fixed term contract basis and will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £32,000 per annum.
When you join Peabody, you join an extensive and growing business. One with 28,000 homes, 80,000 residents and a 150-year history. As a major housing association we have outstanding challenges for people with talent and motivation. But we also have a strong commitment to the ideals of our philanthropist founder: George Peabody. That means you’ll have every chance to achieve – while making a difference.
Our principles are simple: we believe in helping people and communities to grow, in estates that are springboards – not safety nets. With operations in nearly every London borough and one of the sector’s largest community regeneration programmes, we’re always keen to meet talented people who support our ambitions.
We urgently require an experienced Programme Co-ordinator to work with the Programme Manager to support the development and maintenance of a comprehensive planning framework for the Delivery Model Programme and the Responsive Repairs Transformation.
You will be required to support the development and maintenance of a comprehensive planning framework for the Delivery Model Programme and the Responsive Repairs Transformation. You will also provide essential programme support to ensure good rigour and control over delivery to achieve the programme objectives.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
Essential Knowledge/experience/skills required by the Programme Co-ordinator
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of programme and project planning in a complex environment
- Experience of critical path analysis
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders, including project managers both from an assisting and assurance perspective
- Experience of working within a programme office
- Excellent MS Office skills especially Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Relevant qualification such as MSP and P3O is an advantage
Personal attributes required by the Programme Co-ordinator
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong time management skills
- Good presentational and communication skills in documents and an effective progress chaser who can work with limited supervision
Closing date & time: 26/10/2016 - 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Programme Co-ordinator please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST