IT Helpdesk Engineer
Press Start Ltd is an IT Support company with clients across East Anglia. Now due to expansion we are looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer to join our team.
This is an opportunity to progress and develop to design, install and support IT networks for small and medium sized businesses.
IT Helpdesk Engineer - Key responsibilities:
• Support client’s systems, providing solutions and technical analysis.
• Support Microsoft networks.
• Utilise skills in solving problems and support issues, diagnosing solutions.
• Resolve incoming calls to the Helpdesk.
• Ensure client data integrity.
• Fixing client issues.
• Opportunities to install project work.
IT Helpdesk Engineer - Skills needed:
• Ability to support Microsoft Windows desktops in a domain environment.
• Excellent telephone and email communications.
• Analysis and diagnosis of support issues.
• Network and Server troubleshooting.
With this application you will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of at least 1 year’s industry experience.
In return we offer £16,000 to £24,000 plus benefits. Together we will work towards Microsoft certifications and in-depth on-the-job training.
Please apply online for this IT Helpdesk Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this IT Helpdesk Engineer role and to follow further instructions if applicable.