Year 4 teacher
The school in the London borough of Waltham Forest are a 4 form entry primary school rated by Ofsted as good in their last inspection.
The school sets expectations so that their pupils will develop the skills, confidence, and independence necessary to become successful learners.
They teach a creative and dynamic curriculum within an interactive learning environment.
Extra-curricular activities are key to developing social skills and include drama productions, music clubs, and various sporting events.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about children and their development and would support them through developing a creative day of lessons.
The school is soon to be moving to a new state of the art building where classrooms will be fully resourced.
They are a supportive school who plan together to share ideas and organise curriculum maps.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.