Recruitment Open Day
Calling All Nurses
Have you ever considered a career in care homes?
RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY
Nurses, Carers, Housekeeping, Laundry, Kitchen & Activity staff
Ever wondered what it feels like to be one of those unique people who make a real difference to someone's life every day?
Join us and find out...!
Come and see us: WEDNESDAY 19th OCTOBER 2016
9am - 5pm
Cambridge Manor Care Home, 33 Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1UZ
YOUR CAREER STARTS HERE!
We pride ourselves in our care, dedication and commitment to both our residents and our team members. Our 'Core Values' of truth, love and compassion, means we will be right behind you from 'day 1'.
- Warm, friendly, welcoming and homely environment - it's a lovely place to work!
- Excellent on going training and professional development - and career opportunities
- Experience welcome - but NOT essential - we are looking for great people
- Our own Learning Academy including supported NVQ qualifications
- Competitive pay scales - exceeds the NLW
- Excellent benefits package, including uniform, meals on duty, discounts on high street shopping, gym membership, health care and much, much more
- Full/Part time hours available - range of flexible hours and shifts to suit all
- Just walk in on the day OR to pre-book an appointment/further info -
call 01223 363904