TITLE: Employability Tutor
WORKING WITH: Hart Learning and Development
REMUNERATION: GBP24,326 - GBP33,654 pro rata
Hart Learning & Development is a progressive learning and development business which supports businesses of all sizes to engage with and invest in emerging talent. We start with our clients' ambitions, plans and challenges in mind. Everything we do is about helping businesses to improve and grow.
Hart Learning and Development are currently recruiting for an employability tutors to develop and deliver dynamic learning programmes that meet the needs of learners and utilise multiple and diverse teaching and learning strategies. You will plan and deliver employability skills as required and deliver in a group setting to learners of varying abilities.
Assessing learner needs and set robust plans and targets to meet their needs on an individual basis. You will ideally hold a relevant teaching qualification along with a Level 2 qualification in English and Math. Please note you will need the ability to travel to various locations when required.
- Develop and deliver dynamic learning programmes that meet the needs of learners and utilise multiple and diverse teaching and learning strategies.
- Deliver employability training in a group setting that engages learners through an in-depth, differentiated and tailored learning experience
- Plan and deliver Functional Skills testing as required and deliver English & Maths in a group setting to learners of varying abilities
- Assess learner needs and set robust plans and targets to meet their needs on an individual basis
- Achieve outcomes for learners that provide a wide range of benefits including jobs, qualifications and or other progression opportunities
- Prepare learners for their subsequent work experience placement or next step in the world of work
- Manage data relating to individual learner targets including working with other colleagues to ensure the onward progression of learners.
- Deliver learning programmes flexibly across London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire where
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to engage and inspire young and sometimes disengaged people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional, accountable and responsible work ethics
- 3 years teaching within a vocational context Evidence of course coordination
- Experience of classroom based delivery for 16-24 year olds
- Experience of using IT applications e.g., interactive tools
- Teaching Qualifications DTLLS/PGCE including literacy and numeracy
- Level2 Numeracy and Literacy
If you are looking for a position in a growing organisation please apply today.