CIO / Chief Information Officer
Chief Information Officer - London c. £120,000 + bonus + benefits
Opportunity to join Executive Team and lead IT strategy and infrastructure projects with major player in the transport sector
The Chief Information Officer will be responsible for the execution of Group IT and Digital strategy and for the development / optimisation of IT infrastructure / systems architecture to ensure high quality and secure IT service delivery throughout the UK. Key responsibilities include:
- management /development / evaluation / deployment of IT strategies
- devising and controlling annual IT operating / capital budgets
- ensuring state of the art sector / technology / IT Best Practice
- reducing operating costs through effective application of technology and IT
- ensuring consistent high quality IT service via robust service level agreements
- hardware / software / maintenance contracts to leverage economies of scale
- company and UK IT Governance and Security standards
- development / execution of IT disaster recovery / business continuity plans
- liaison with leadership teams and recruitment / training / management of IT staff
Our client is an international market-leading transport business in the UK and Europe, with Head Offices in Central London and regional offices and operating companies around the UK.
The ideal Chief Information Officer will have an IT related / business administration qualification and experience with the ability to solve key business problems with pragmatic IT solutions at both operational and strategic level. With project management and proven vendor management / commercial negotiating skills, and ideally transport and/or logistics sector experience, you will need:
- excellent communications skills to convey complex IT options in plain accessible language
- well-developed influencing and stakeholder management skills
- extensive experience leading an IT function
- in depth knowledge of IT standards and Best Practice
If you wish to be considered for the role of Chief Information Officer, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262357NS.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: IT director cio cto chief technology officer information technology director jobs IT compliance digital technology jobs chief information officer IT systems London it director jobs 3pl jobs logistics jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.