Experienced Care Assistants & Senior Care Assistants
We are looking for Experienced Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants in Leeds to be an inspirational part of our Residential and Nursing Care teams.
Our Residential and Nursing Homes are built and run to a very high standard and we have an excellent track record with CQC and outside agencies. We are an established Leeds based company with opportunities to grow and develop as we will be opening new services and potential for career progression is a reality with us if - you are prepared to work hard and show commitment.
As an Experienced Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant for our Nursing Home in Leeds you will be passionate about high standards of care and be an integral part of our Nursing Team. With a variety of client groups, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills of working with Adults with various needs.
Rate of pay, Hours of Work & Requirements
· Experience of working in a care role is essential
· 12 hour daytime shifts available
· 8am - 8pm (3 shifts over 7 days including alternate weekends)
· £7.20 - £7.29 Per Hour DOE
Senior Care Assistants-
· NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
· 12 hour night shifts available
· 8pm - 8am (3 shifts over 7 days including alternate weekends)
· £7.91 Per Hour
As an Experienced Care Assistant or Senior care Assistant your duties would include:
· Being a role model and as a senior supervise the staff team on a daily basis.
· To formulate and maintain individual care plans for each resident.
· Administer Medication to residents as per prescription and maintain medication records.
· Inducting and training new members of the team if in a senior position.
· Providing care and support to the highest level and attention to resident's needs.
· Following individual care plans carefully ensuring contact is friendly, polite, warm and supportive whilst maintaining dignity.
· To always be aware of any changes to a resident's wellbeing and reporting any changes.
· To provide personal care including toileting, bathing, washing in a manner that maintains our customer's dignity and respect at all times.
· To be an active and supportive member of the team always willing to mentor and encourage other team members to ensure our Nursing Home provides the best possible care.
· To encourage an excellent team ethos.
· You will always be aware and work towards/comply with the legal requirements which are relevant.
We welcome applications from candidates at different levels both candidates with a Qualification of NVQ Level 2 who are looking for a rewarding career and people with experience only but with a desire to deliver the very best care. What we are looking for are people that want to progress.
This really is a great place to work and the staff team ensure the care delivered is of the highest standard and person centred. The home is a great place to live and is a fantastic team to be a part of.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancies, please click on apply.