Experienced Home Care Assistants - Fantastic Career Progression - Car Drivers Essential!
We are looking for dedicated and Experienced Home Care Assistants who can provide care for a newly established service throughout the Leeds and Selby areas of Yorkshire. As a founding member of staff, you would help to build a fantastic reputable home care provider with opportunities for future career progression. Could you pride yourself on ensuring that your clients are provided with the highest level of quality care and support?
Where do we have jobs?
Rothwell, Woodlesford, Oulton, Alwoodley, Moortown, Shadwell, Adel, Bramhope, Selby, Tadcaster, Sherburn in Elmet.
As a Home Care Assistant you will:
• Have prior experience of working within the care sector (NVQ level 3 is preferable but not essential)
• Manage and build relationships with clients and provide care with dignity and respect whilst enabling them to have complete independence and control over their own lives.
• Support vulnerable adults with tasks such as meal preparation, bathing, shopping and domestic duties.
Rate of Pay/ Hours & Benefits:
• Contact time paid at £8.25 per hour
• Travel time paid at £7.20 per hour Plus 20p per mile.
• Peak working hours are early mornings and late evenings.
• Full time, Part time and weekends only available
• Opportunities to progress through career pathways and excellent training
• Free Uniform
• A 2-day induction course and refresher training
If you are a fantastic Experienced Home Care Assistant, please click apply. We will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have prior to putting your application through to our client.