Regional Lift Engineer
Our client, established in 1994, is an independent lift maintenance company offering full service and maintenance support to building owners and management agencies in the public and private sectors. They are looking to add a Regional Lift Engineer to their team to cover the South Wales and Bristol Area.
This is a fantastic, interesting role encompassing repair, refurbishment and maintenance. The successful candidate will be a keen problem solver with experience in fault finding and diagnosing problems. You will also need a full UK driving licence and ideally you will have an NVQ3 or equivalent qualifications.
Key duties include:
* Working to Pre-Planned Maintenance Schedule and service visits to clients
* Attending to break down callouts and providing the Service Manager with detailed updates on a regular basis
* Working to tight deadlines and agreed customer response times giving a first class customer experience
Offered in return:
* Salary up to ??35,000 depending on experience:
* Company Vehicle
* Mobile Telephone and Fuel Card
* Additional company benefits including pension
Previous experience with lift engineering is essential.
To be considered for this role, apply now!