Qualified Early Years Educator
A career with Busy Bees is buzzing with potential!
Post: Nursery Nurse / Qualified Early Years Educator
Location: The Egham Nursery and Pre-School Academy, Katherine House, 85 High Street, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9HF
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £6.00 - £8.55 per hour
It really is child’s play…
No two days are the same at a nursery, working in childcare offers a fun and varied working day. Ultimately, our Nursery Nurses have responsibility for all the children placed in their care to safeguard and promote the child’s welfare. There is a need for a good team player and the communication of ideas and fresh learning through play activities are always appreciated. Listening, questioning, understanding and responding to what is being communicated by children are of prime importance for our children and those caring for them.
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme/auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team.