KITS are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their existing Finance team to deal with the financial aspects of Apprenticeship delivery and claims. The hours of work are 12.30pm to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 11.30am to 3.30pm on Fridays.
Key Responsibilities for the role of Finance Assistant:-
- Assist with the Financial Claims aspects of Skills Funding Agency Contract.
- Assist with the maintenance of the learner database in terms of “Individual Learner Record”.
- Registration/uploading of Learner Starts/Leavers.
- Working closely with Employers regarding access to Levy funding
- Holding briefing seminars/information sessions to assist Employers to access funding and incentives
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and IT skills. The ideal candidate will have experience working with learner databases. Experience working in a college or in a similar environment would be desirable but not essential. Excellent organisational and time management skills are key for success within this position of Funding Claims Assistant.
KITS is one of the largest and leading employer–led engineering Group Training Organisations in the UK. Established in 1991, they have developed from an organisation that was purely seen as a recruiter of engineering craft apprentices and a means of maximising levy/grant returns to an organisation that is Employer Responsive, meeting company needs for both training and services in Human Resource development, Health and Safety, Quality and Standards in a wider range of industries. An impending change in Apprenticeship funding and delivery has resulted in the identification of this role.