Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
Position: Customer Service & Sales Team Leader
Location: Glossop, Derbyshire
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 + Bonus Scheme
Established in 2006, our client has gained a reputation for high-quality service combined with top class rental apartments in Nice. All of their apartments offer comfort, cleanliness and convenience.
They take great pride in their holiday apartments in Nice, and strive to be competitive both in price and quality.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service & Sales Team Leader to join them.
The Customer Service & Sales Team Leader Role:
The main purpose of this Team Leader role is to proactively lead, develop, motivate and support a small team of Reservations Officers - and ensure they are focused on achieving the highest standards of customer care, and quality advice on their choice of holiday rental resulting in high levels of lead conversion.
You will be responsible for handling complaints in a thoughtful and considered manner, and to agree on a plan of action with management for any complex situations.
The Customer Service & Sales Team Leader will also be required to effectively communicate any customer issues to their local office in Nice and discuss ways of resolving them efficiently.
- To lead and direct the team by adopting and implementing best practice
- To liaise regularly with the Nice operations manager to ensure smooth running of operation
- Supervise social media channels, checking and overseeing their responses to positive and negative postings
- Assist in the recruitment of new Reservations Officers
- Schedule the weekly team rota
- Identify improvements to their processes and systems
- Resolve complaints as far as possible to their conclusion
- Monitor the performance of the team and take action to improve areas that need attention
- Identify opportunities and improvements to increase their sales
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the team and resolve any small issues with individual personnel
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 12 months’ line management experience
- Quick to pick up and understand their software systems
- Unambiguous and excellent internal communicator both in emails and on the phone
- Problem solver and sound delegator, with clear instructions given
- Training, supportive and management skills for a young reservations team
- Excellent customer care skills
- Time management skills
- A positive approach, flexibility and the willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
- Stay calm in difficult situations
- Possess the organisational skills to ensure that guests needs are consistently met
- Spoken French would be a major advantage but not essential
The office hours are 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday, and 9am to 5pm on Sunday. They work on rotas to cover these 12 hour days and split shifts as follows:
- Work at least 3 days (Monday to Friday)
- Work at least 1 day (Saturday and Sunday)
- Work 5 days per week – The working day is 8 hours including half an hour for lunch and they can be flexible on start time
So, what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Customer Service & Sales Team Leader position, simply apply by submitting your CV and Covering Letter via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.