Facilities Assistant (Multi Skilled)
FACILITIES ASSISTANT (MULTI-SKILLED)
Lennoxtown Hub - 2 posts 10hours & 20hours
The role of the multi-skilled Facilities Assistant is to contribute to effective provision of the Facilities Management services including
•School Crossing Patrol Service
•Catering Services - to all customers to ensure that SLA’s are met and working towards the continuous improvement of service delivery and the performance of the FM team.
Charter of Commitment
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01090 Role Profile.doc