Supervising Social Worker - Edinburgh
The Edinburgh Family Placement Teams support foster carers across East and Central Scotland. We are looking to appoint a full time experienced Supervising Social Worker. This is a very busy role and the successful candidate will be able to multi task and demonstrate the following:
- Produce high quality of written work
- Able to manage changing priorities
- Able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to support foster carers in the management of crisis and complex situations
- Able to participate in the Out of Hours Service
- Have a good understanding of the current demands within fostering
As well as the above responsibilities please see the attached Job and Person Profile with the Service Addendum for the essential criteria for this role.
Please quote reference SC1631016 when applying for this post.
Barnardo's Scotland is pleased to be working towards the LGBT Youth Scotland's LGBT Charter.
At Barnardo's we believe in children. Our purpose is to transform the lives of the UK's most vulnerable children and our vision is to realise Thomas Barnardo's dream of a world where no child is turned away from the help that they need.
Senior Practitioner (PW3) - GENERIC 31A (31-36) July 2014.docx