Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Executive / CS Agent
Job Title: Customer Service Agent - 9 positions available
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 4th November 2016
Start Date: 28th November 2016
The company is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. The company provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world's most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 180 countries, where they validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. They offer a great environment to start or grow your career, they are now hiring for a Customer Service Agent to join their team based in Warrington.
- Provide support for customers, by acting as a first line contact for in-bound requests received via phone, email, regular mail, and fax.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Trouble shoot customer issues, owning them until a full resolution has been obtained.
- Undertake a variety of tasks associated with the high service delivery of our customers. Equally they will be expected to maintain all documentation and train others on key aspects of the role.
- Process all data in line with business standards and Data Protection.
- Contribute to the review, amendment and implementation of improved procedures, processes and standards that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- To work as part of a team, under the direction of a Team Leader, to ensure we meet internal and external regulatory or statutory requirements and deliver high levels of customer service.
- Use SharePoint to understand and follow policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure all company generic policies held on SharePoint are adhered to at all times. In addition to this be aware and adhere to specific Customer Service Centre guidelines.
- Cover other roles within the Customer Service Centre as and when needed.
- All employees have a responsibility to co-operate in promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment, and to take reasonable care of their own health and safety at work and that of all other staff that may be affected by their acts or omissions. Line managers have specific responsibility for the health and safety of their direct reports and other team members for which they have general management responsibility.
- All employees are also responsible for supporting and implementing the company's policies and procedures around the Health and Safety, Security, Quality and Business Continuity arrangements that apply in their role/work function. Full details of these policies and procedures are available on SharePoint.
- As required, dependant on team, process candidate test booking requests, information requests, queries, requests for materials, etc.
- Input accurate customer information on to the database.
- Contact other departments or utilise information as necessary to obtain and provide information as requested by candidates.
- Make outbound calls to resolve and / or follow up with customers.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills, both over the telephone, written and face to face.
- The ability to learn and articulate detailed information.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team to meet team goals and objectives.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Insurance Customer Service, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Insurance Advisor, Customer Services, Insurance Adviser, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Insurance Customer Services, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Insurance Broker, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer will be considered for this role.