Videographer / Video Editor / Film Editor - Adobe CS
Job Title: Videographer / Video Editor
Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: £25,000+ Dependent on Experience
The company is a fast-growth, international sports nutrition manufacturer and online retailer, a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company and in the IRUK Top 500 2016.
This is an exciting new role for a passionate and highly creative videographer and photographer to join their Marketing and Design team to lead our video and photography production.
You will be taking video and photography projects from conception and planning through to final edit, shooting on location responsible for camera, lighting and sound, editing on a range of projects from simple interviews to complex product demos; all working to tight deadlines.
- A highly creative, enthusiastic and collaborative approach
- An impressive showreel and photography portfolio
- Significant experience in on-location shooting
- Good knowledge and experience of Adobe CS, codecs, compression and video formats
- Experience in running a number of projects concurrently
- Driving licence and mode of transport would be advantageous
- An interest in sports, nutrition, health is not required but definitely beneficial
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Video Editor, Visual Arts Technician, Videographer, Film editor, Visual Arts Assistant, Video Technician, Visual Arts Engineer, Video Support Assistant, Digital Media Assistant, Visual Arts Specialist, Digital Film Editor may also be considered for this role.