Teaching Assistant 1:1 with Speech & Language
Teaching Assistant to support with Speech & Language.
Randstad Education Liverpool is currently looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to support a pupil 1:1 at a popular Primary school in South Liverpool. The role will involve supporting a child with Speech & Language difficulties & MLD within a mainstream primary setting and will run for approximately for 2 terms.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is passionate about children's learning.
* Has a rich knowledge and understanding of how learners learn.
* Has experience of supporting children with additional needs within a mainstream setting.
* Is eager to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning.
* Any experience using Makaton and Read, Write, Inc is desirable but not essential.
Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant is essential as well as an NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 qualification.
If you are committed to helping children to make progress in every lesson, every day we would like to hear from you.
Please call Anne for further information or apply online.
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our candidate's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, TA of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.