Customer Services Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Manager to join Corin based in Cirencester.
Corin is a global leader in orthopaedic innovation, specialising in the design, development and manufacture of a wide range of cutting edge artificial implant solutions for hip, knee and ankle replacement. Founded in Cirencester in the UK in 1985, our products are now distributed globally through subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, Austria and Italy, as well as through an extensive distributor network across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
The Customer Services Manager is responsible for the management of the Customer Services Department, providing leadership and direction to the Customer Services Team Leaders and their teams to ensure that an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained.
As a Customer Services Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Review and assess customer service contracts.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer services UK and Export teams.
- Set and review department KPI’s and ensure these are met.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Review customer complaints.
- Track customer complaint resolution.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Work closely with all stakeholders.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
- Analyse relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Liaise with management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Ensure budget requirements are met.
- Evaluate and performance manage staff.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
An ideal Customer Services Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in a Customer Services Management role including demonstrable experience of successfully managing, coaching and motivating a team of customer services professionals.
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships throughout the group at all levels.
- Excellent customer awareness and focus skills
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to challenge procedures and implement improvements.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving capabilities.
- Proficiency in CRM systems and MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of Sage would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Product knowledge (advantageous but not essential).
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52812037 / INDMP