Project Worker / Regional Project Worker
Regional Project Worker
Greater Manchester & Cheshire region
Salary: £7,840 per annum following successful 6-month probationary period
Temporary Contract, initially until 31st March 2017
15 hours per week - additional hours available when cover is required
A leading social housing provider has a vacancy for a Regional Project Worker to cover services within the Greater Manchester & Cheshire region.
The main purpose of the Regional Project Worker role is to provide support & housing related support services to service users and other related Project Worker roles enabling them meet the needs of service users. This may include working administrative roles and housing management functions across the region.
The key knowledge, skills and behaviours required for this Regional Project Worker role are:
- A basic knowledge and understanding of the needs of vulnerable and socially excluded people
- A basic knowledge and understanding of the relevant support agencies that service users may need and how to access them
- Support planning experience and the ability to undertake environmental and client risk assessments
- Flexible, approachable, positive and enthusiastic
- Focussed on actions and achieving outcomes
The ability to drive and access to a car for work purposes is desirable
If you're seeking a new challenge and are the kind of person who can relate to the organisation's values and can help others help themselves, you'll gain a great deal from this role. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 24th October 2016
How to apply:
Please click the apply button and send us your details.
Important: In order to be considered for this role please include within the first page of your CV a detailed covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria.